FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB TYPE: Full-time and Part-time
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property, personnel, and visitors.
- Always attentive and often notices things that others don’t. Vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on customer premises.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect premises.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protects evidence driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles in accordance with a designated route that may make multiple stops at customer sites.
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares sign ins, logs, receipts, manifests, and reports as required.
- Manages cash or payments as required.
- Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed.
- Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements may include occasional lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely and in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Dept of Transportation and any applicable state laws and requirements.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Security experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Spanish language (Preferred but not required)
- US work authorization (Required)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 8-12 hour shifts
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Remotely: No